HELEN WHALLEY-MORRANT (HQ ADMIN)

This section contains announcements and postings relating to ex-DTELS members of staff who's death has been notified to this forum.
Steven Cole
Site Admin

HELEN WHALLEY-MORRANT (HQ ADMIN)

Post by Steven Cole »

It is with sad regret to announce that I have been notified through ntl Pension Association of the untimely death of Helen Whalley-Morrant. It is thought she was in her late 40's.

From memory, Helen was based at DTELS Headquarters, Horseferry House, London for a period of time until it's closure in September 1992. She then transferred to the new HQ at Ruddington, Nottingham and remained there until it's closure during Q2/1994 following the acquisition of DTELS by NTL. During her latter time with DTELS she was secretary to the Head of DTELS (Nigel Finlayson).

Although I lost touch with her after 1994, from her Friends Reunited profile I believe she may have remained in the area until moving back to Surrey circa 2004 to work as a scheme manager for sheltered accommodation for the elderly. Apparently, she leaves two daughters Charlotte (age c23) and Fionn (age c10).

No other details are known at this stage. However, if anyone who reads this posting kept in touch with Helen during her latter years and has family contact details, can they please email me as soon as possible as ntl Pension Association has been approached by ntl Pension Plan Administrators.