FREDRICK (FRED) WILLIAM CATTERALL (AREA MANAGER)

This section contains announcements and postings relating to ex-DTELS members of staff who's death has been notified to this forum.
Martin Sines
Forum Member

Re: FREDRICK (FRED) WILLIAM CATTERALL (AREA MANAGER)

Post by Martin Sines »

Very sad news, Fred was a real source of inspiration for me, and as has been said a true gentleman.

RIP Fred.

Regards Martin
David Rumens
Forum Member

Post by David Rumens »

I echo both Allan's and Fred's comments.

RIP Fred.

Dave
Fred Cornish
Forum Member

Post by Fred Cornish »

I worked along side Fred at Cranbrook. He was an easy going man did his best for the customer and would always be prepared to help any member of staff. He was a great character and I enjoyed working for him. I am sure Fred will be missed by all who knew him.
Allan
Forum Member

Post by Allan »

Very sorry to hear this,,,Fred was a true gentleman and my first boss in DTELS...R.I.P.
Allan Crabb
Steven Cole
Site Admin

FREDRICK (FRED) WILLIAM CATTERALL (AREA MANAGER)

Post by Steven Cole »

It is with regret to announce the death of Fred Catterall who died on Wednesday 12th July 2014 aged 82. His funeral will be held at the Kent & Sussex Crematorium on Wednesday 6th August 2014 at 11:30 hrs.

For further details please contact the funeral directors, E.R. Hickmott on 01892-522462

On a personal note I am sorry to hear Fred has passed away. Our paths crossed on many occasions from 1983 into the 90s, particularly during his time as the Regional Wireless Engineer for Cranbrook Region. Whatever the situation or project at the time I always found him to be helpful, professional, diligent and prepared to pursue the best result for his customers and staff.