Marley Hill Depot

This forum should be confined to people who wish to re-establish contact with former DTELS colleagues and friends.

NOTE: please respect privacy regarding the distribution of sensitive contact detail within these forum pages as some individuals may not wish to have such information broadcast on the internet.
Sharon Milburn
Forum Member

Marley Hill Depot

Post by Sharon Milburn »

Good morning folks
Thought I would join the DTELS site to see if anyone remembers the good old days working in Marley Hill when I worked there in the late 1980’s when I was a keen eager smiley person in my 20’s who someone described me as a breath of fresh air to the depot. Mr Staves was my first boss and when he left it was Charles Pullen. Mr Herbert and Mr Marwood were the side kicks. Seems so long ago and although I still think people are just the same as they were then, we are all a little older. Sadly some are no longer with us. I would like to get in touch with Kath if she’s on here. Some good times and some good friends were had and it’s a shame I couldn’t have stayed on but I was made redundant. Good to hear back from anyone. 😁