MADHAV 'Beau' JOGEKAR (TET - BISHOPS CLEEVE MU)

This section contains announcements and postings relating to ex-DTELS members of staff who's death has been notified to this forum.
Steven Cole
Site Admin

Funeral Live Stream

Post by Steven Cole »

Message Posted on Behalf of Julia Miller, Richmond Villages Cheltenham

For those who cannot attend in person the funeral commencing 10:30am on Monday 23rd January 2023 will be available online to watch, details as follows:

Username: reda3009
Password: 040077
Steven Cole
Site Admin

Funeral Wake

Post by Steven Cole »

Message Posted on Behalf of Julia Miller, Richmond Villages Cheltenham

For those persons attending Beau's funeral there will be refreshments (coffee, tea and cakes) available at Richmond Villages Cheltenham following the funeral. The address is:

Richmond Villages
Hatherley Lane
Cheltenham
GL51 6PN
(Turning off Hatherley lane that is also for Manor by the lake and Cheltenham Film Studios)
Steven Cole
Site Admin

MADHAV 'Beau' JOGEKAR (TET - BISHOPS CLEEVE MU)

Post by Steven Cole »

It is with regret to announce that Julia Miller has contacted me today to say that Madhav 'Beau' Joglekar passed away peacefully on Christmas Day. It is understood that he leaves no living relatives. I have no information on how long Beau worked at Bishops Cleeve but if anyone would like to share such information please add a posting or contact me using the feedback form on this site.

Julia informs me that Beau remained independent in his apartment at Richmond Villages in Cheltenham until the end, although needed the support of the care staff.

Anyone who remembers him and would like to attend his funeral it will be held at Cheltenham Crematorium on 23rd January at 10:30 am in Willows Chapel. The crematorium address is as follows:

Cheltenham Cemetery and Crematorium
Bouncers Lane
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
GL52 5JT