NTLPA Update

National Transcommunication Limited Pension Association Contacts, Aims and Objectives
Steven Cole
Site Admin

NTLPA Update

Post by Steven Cole »

As mentioned in my 12th March newsletter, one of the changes for me this year is that I am now a co-opted member of the NTLPA (originally known as ntlRA before the name change in November 2005).

In addition to being a co-opted committee member, I have also taken on the responsibility of running the website. Monday 10th April 2006 saw the launch of the new site and it is hoped to bring a wider perspective to the way the association represents its members.

One new feature of the site is the forum, which contains a growing library of press releases from the Occupational Pension Association. Upon registering (as for the DTELS forum) using the search facilities, you should find some helpful information or links to other sites, which hopefully go some way to answering your pension matter queries.

No doubt many of you who are now deferred or actual pensioners of the NTL-DTELS scheme will be taking a closer interest in how the scheme is managed in the future. So, to ensure a more balanced representation of NTL-DTELS final salary scheme members within ntlPA, I recommend that ex-DTELS staff who are members of the scheme consider becoming a member of the Association. The fee is ?10 per annum and your support will be much appreciated when the committee meets with various bodies such as ntl Group and the Trustees.

Regards

Steven.....