No.29 - 20th December 2009

Webmaster letters previously published on DTELS.Org
Steven Cole
Site Admin

No.29 - 20th December 2009

Post by Steven Cole »

DECEMBER 2009 UPDATE

DTELS Winter Reunion
There was a good turnout for this years winter reunion held on the 8th December. A number of people had travelled a distance to be at this function. Also, some taking the opportunity to stop over for a few days and explore the city. This years event marked a departure from the buffet style lunch to a Christmas Dinner. Judging from the feedback it was enjoyed by all who attended.

Many thanks go to Bob Siu for organising the event. Subject to commitments and support, it is hoped to run another event next Christmas (2010). Please check this web site around August to September 2010 for further details.

Summer Reunion
Bob Siu is planning to hold another event around early to mid August 2010. Please check this web site for more details nearer the date.

This Month's Update
A smaller than usual update, but my thanks go to Joe Bell and Bob Siu for their photos.

Now and Then Section on the Web Site
Further to last months Webmaster Ramblings, I'm still looking for suitable software that is easy to use when uploading your precis and pictures, but must be fairly hacker proof Hopefully, more on this subject at the next update.

DTELS Forum
Please continue to check the forum for updated or additional postings.

and finally... Christmas Greetings!
Whatever your plans are for the forthcoming festive period I sincerely hope they are enjoyable and I wish you every success and good health in 2010.