No.6 - 8th January 2006

Webmaster letters previously published on DTELS.Org
Steven Cole
Site Admin

No.6 - 8th January 2006

Post by Steven Cole »

6th Webmaster Ramblings - 8th January 2006

Welcome to the first of my rambling letters for 2006.

New Year greetings. I trust you had a happy and successful Christmas and that you have retained some good memories of the break from work or run of the mill activities. The pre-holiday got off to a less than healthy start at this end, as my In-Laws were involved in a car accident in the middle of December, which required us to drop everything and spend some time with Mum, whilst Dad was in Hospital. Fortunately, he was discharged after nine days, just in time to enjoy Xmas at home. Otherwise, a good time was had and not too much to drink, quite unlike me I know!

It?s now a case of setting off with good intentions for the New Year and plans to expand my web design interests by setting up a new business. It is my intention to maintain this site for as long as possible and information is forthcoming, so please continue to root out any material you may still possess on DTELS. I do have quite a bit which is waiting to be published.

By the way, 1st March 2006 marks 12 years since DTELS was acquired by NTL (now Arqiva) - how time passes by!

Well that's enough from me until my next letter, so here?s wishing you all the best and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Steven....