No.15 - 9th October 2007

Webmaster letters previously published on DTELS.Org
Steven Cole
Site Admin

No.15 - 9th October 2007

Post by Steven Cole »

Welcome to the fifth of my Ramblings for 2007

Summer - where did it go?
Somehow, the summer months seem to pass by more quickly as you get older. Or maybe it?s because as I write this entry on a wet and dreary day, I am reminded of the rainy season we experienced back in May/June!

What?s on the Horizon?
I do hope you have had an enjoyable time over the intervening months since my last rambling and that you have been giving detailed thought as to what you can contribute to this site by way or personal recollections, material etc!

I am pleased to say that a number of you have been putting pen to paper and your contributions will be posted to the site starting Mid-November.

They include articles and many photos from Lawrie Atkinson, Roy Hodgkinson, John Maloney and Mike Watson.

News Item Updates
If you have any items you wish me to post on the forum between now and November, or events, such as reunions, please contact me by email with the details and I will update the site accordingly.

More Material!
I know I keep plugging this point, but please continue to let me have any material for the site.

I would particularly welcome articles, such as personal recollections, since I feel this would help illustrate to a wider audience about life in the organisation that would otherwise have gone undocumented.

and finally...
Thank you for visiting the site and look forward to chatting with you again from Mid November onwards.

Regards

Steven....
9th October 2007