Jim Luxton

This forum should be confined to people who wish to re-establish contact with former DTELS colleagues and friends.

NOTE: please respect privacy regarding the distribution of sensitive contact detail within these forum pages as some individuals may not wish to have such information broadcast on the internet.
AlanCopp
Forum Member

Jim Luxton

Post by AlanCopp »

Crikey Cliff, long time no hear, how are you. You may rememer me from the old E&D days at CCE when I was in the UHF Lab. If you want a particularly horrible early picture of me see this link on this site Intercom Journal March 1973 Page 6

I have been trying to trace Jim Luxton, John Stokes and Peter Wakefield. Jim Luxton's amateur radio callsign has lapsed (but no particular surprise there). His wife was, I believe, French and he may have returned over there. I last saw him about 1988 at his retirement do at CCE and I think he still lived not far from me in Harrow then.

Cheers
Alan Copperwaite
cliffwilson

Jim Luxton

Post by cliffwilson »

Cliff Wilson would like to know if anybody knows the whereabouts of Jim Luxton who very involved in "royality protection" whilst at Harrow and Rochester Row