TOM RAWLANCE (CRANBROOK)

This section contains announcements and postings relating to ex-DTELS members of staff who's death has been notified to this forum.
David Rumens
Forum Member

Re: TOM RAWLANCE (CRANBROOK)

Post by David Rumens »

Sad news, I knew Tom through a mate who lives in Eastbourne and then found out we both had worked at Cranbrook, though at different times.
A good person.
peelb
Forum Member

Post by peelb »

I first met Tom when at RAF Tangmere in 1969, we then met again when I was an instructor in Training Section, always a willing soul and a good laugh, sad news indeed RIP Tom
Steven Cole
Site Admin

Funeral Information

Post by Steven Cole »

I have just been advised that Tom Rawlance’s funeral will be held at 15.15hrs on Tuesday 13th February 2018 at Eastbourne Crematorium, Hide Hollow, Langney, Eastbourne, BN23 8AE.

Persons wishing to attend may find this link useful regarding location details.
Fred Cornish
Forum Member

Post by Fred Cornish »

Sorry to hear about Tom I was only talking to him at Eddie Mole's Funeral on the 18 December, he was full of life then in his normal manner and his imposing voice he was a likeable person and was always willing to help and join in.
Steven Cole
Site Admin

TOM RAWLANCE (CRANBROOK)

Post by Steven Cole »

It is with regret to announce I have been informed by Mark Webb today that Tom Rawlance has recently died. It is understood he had an unexpected heart attack having been hospitalised after a serious fall. If anyone has other details please contact Steven Cole or reply to this post.