RLA3

Topics to this forum should relate to major projects which impacted nationally on DTELS and/or it's customers (ie: WARC, RF Systems, Mobile Data, Integrated Communication & Control Systems, Fire Mobilising Systems).
Jon Divall
Forum Member

RLA3

Post by Jon Divall » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:58 pm

Hi to all, after a long absence (still managed to remember my login) I have been looking through the equipment section of the site and of course can see plenty of PYE RLA2 photographs - well it was quite a mainstay of many schemes.

I was very pleased to work on installing several RLA3 schemes - still using the L150 equipment but with FSK data signalling rather than tones. Many memories to relate but unfortunately I no longer have any technical info. I wonder if any survives in anyone's archives? Little green 6" VDU for the supervisor position showing status messages?

I might have some photographs though they will be prints and they will need scanning.

Not equipment related but there is definitely a PYE/Dtels cricket match (using old bits of rack packing) at Kielder I am quite sure - and some from Geat Dun Fell too if i can only find them.

Steven Cole
Site Admin

RLA 3 Photos

Post by Steven Cole » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:30 pm

Hello Jon

I have print and 35mm scanning facilities so if you find the photos, please get in touch with me using the feedback form.

Regards
Steven....