RLA3

Topics to this forum should relate to major projects which impacted nationally on DTELS and/or it's customers (ie: WARC, RF Systems, Mobile Data, Integrated Communication & Control Systems, Fire Mobilising Systems).
Steven Cole
Site Admin

RLA 3 Photos

Post by Steven Cole »

Hello Jon

I have print and 35mm scanning facilities so if you find the photos, please get in touch with me using the feedback form.

Regards
Steven....
Jon Divall
Forum Member

RLA3

Post by Jon Divall »

Hi to all, after a long absence (still managed to remember my login) I have been looking through the equipment section of the site and of course can see plenty of PYE RLA2 photographs - well it was quite a mainstay of many schemes.

I was very pleased to work on installing several RLA3 schemes - still using the L150 equipment but with FSK data signalling rather than tones. Many memories to relate but unfortunately I no longer have any technical info. I wonder if any survives in anyone's archives? Little green 6" VDU for the supervisor position showing status messages?

I might have some photographs though they will be prints and they will need scanning.

Not equipment related but there is definitely a PYE/Dtels cricket match (using old bits of rack packing) at Kielder I am quite sure - and some from Geat Dun Fell too if i can only find them.