GODFREY PANKHURST (WT - CRANBROOK)

This section contains announcements and postings relating to ex-DTELS members of staff who's death has been notified to this forum.
Steven Cole
Site Admin

Thanksgiving Service

Post by Steven Cole »

Dave Waspe emailed me yesterday to say he has seen a Facebook posting with details of a Thanksgiving Service for Goff as follows:

"We will be celebrating the life of my precious husband, with a Thanksgiving Service on Friday 16th August at 2.30pm at Kerith Community Church Bracknell RG12 1EH. All welcome to come together to celebrate Goff and how he touched our lives.'
peelb
Forum Member

Re: GODFREY PANKHURST (WT - CRANBROOK)

Post by peelb »

What a shame, new Goders in training at Stanmore, a true gentleman, taken far to early. RIP mate.
David Rumens
Forum Member

Re: GODFREY PANKHURST (WT - CRANBROOK)

Post by David Rumens »

Very Sorry to hear this as Godfrey was one of natures gentlemen. Always polite, helpful and with a good sense of humour.
For many years he was based at the Canterbury Outstation where the customers spoke highly of him.

Godfrey RIP

Dave
Steven Cole
Site Admin

GODFREY PANKHURST (WT - CRANBROOK)

Post by Steven Cole »

It is with regret to announce that Dave Waspe contacted me yesterday to advise that Godfrey Pankhurst died on Friday 26th July 2019 after a long fight with cancer. No other details are known at this stage.

Godfrey, seen here in the middle, taken at Keith Hayward's retirement.