Lost

This forum should be confined to people who wish to re-establish contact with former DTELS colleagues and friends.

NOTE: please respect privacy regarding the distribution of sensitive contact detail within these forum pages as some individuals may not wish to have such information broadcast on the internet.
Len Clark
Forum Member

Re: Lost

Post by Len Clark »

Derek Coombes wrote:Hi folks
Any body remember what happened to Rodney Haverson?Last I heard, he was at Weyhill in the late 1980?s. Regards Derek Coombes
Hi there Derek
This is Len Clark Late of Weyhill, Queen Annes Gate, Shapwick and Cambourne in Cornwall, part of Tavistock Sub Depot

Rodney Haverson is still living inthe Weyhill area, Collingbourne Ducis, I spoke to his wife Pam a few days ago because he has difficulty in speaking due a bad illness called MG and has spent quite a bit of time over the last year or so in intensive care, but he still keeps busy and cheerful

Len
Derek Coombes
Forum Member

Post by Derek Coombes »

Steve, Thanks for the info, I will get around too calling him at sometime but, must take advantage of this weather. Derek
Steven Cole
Site Admin

Post by Steven Cole »

Hello Derek,

As far as I know, Rodney and his wife Pam still live in the village of Collingbourne Ducis, which is on the Andover to Marlborough road. His telephone number can be found in the online BT Directory. I know that an old friend of mine still keeps in contact with Rodney and has recently spoken with him. Give him a call sometime.

Regards

Steven....
Derek Coombes
Forum Member

Post by Derek Coombes »

Dave, thanks for that...I feel sure he will turn up some time. Derek
David Rumens
Forum Member

Rodney Haverson

Post by David Rumens »

Derek, As far as I know Rodney is still in the Andover area. I last saw him around 1997.

Regards

Dave Rumens
Derek Coombes
Forum Member

Lost

Post by Derek Coombes »

Hi folks
Any body remember what happened to Rodney Haverson?Last I heard, he was at Weyhill in the late 1980?s. Regards Derek Coombes